[linux-audio-dev] Pitchshift/Timestretch project..

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Mon Apr 5 20:25:22 UTC 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:08:08 +0200
Frank NEUMANN <frank.neumann at st.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was made aware of a new project yesterday, to be found at
> http://clearscale.org. The idea is to produce a commercial-grade and open-
> source pitchshifting/timestretching library.

There are other people working on something like this. May the best code
win :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
With careful modifications to the case of the Win 3.1 machine,
it can be hollowed out and turned into a Crab-pot. Once tossed
into the nearest river or estuary, you will be amazed at it's
improved performance. Where once it produced very little of
anything, now you'll have mud crabs.
    -- OzCableguy (as posted to bigpond.broadband.tech.win)