[linux-audio-dev] Pitchshift/Timestretch project..

Cournapeau David cournape at enst.fr
Tue Apr 6 10:01:33 UTC 2004

I forgot to add that there is a matlab script which does the basic phase
vocoder stuff on musicdsp.org. As I am the one who writes this script, I
can help you if you have any questions ;). As the script only uses the
matlab language and fft, it should run on scilab and/or octave, but I
haven't tried myself.

cheers,

David