[linux-audio-dev] how about a LADSPA BOF session at LAConf#2 ?

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sun Apr 11 12:20:27 UTC 2004

frank, matthias, could you perhaps just decide on a date, and
announce it on the zkm website as a non-public (i.e. not for casual
passers-by, but of course free for all interested developers)?

i like the morning option, too, but not sunday, since there's
already a panel discussion in the afternoon.
i'd vote for friday, 10:00, so that if something useful comes up,
there's the option to agree on a "dinner session" later to continue
the debate.

regards,

jörn

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)