[linux-audio-dev] how about a LADSPA BOF session at LAConf#2 ?

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Wed Apr 14 12:17:07 UTC 2004

[Matthias Nagorni]
>On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
>
>> frank, matthias, could you perhaps just decide on a date, and announce it on
>> the zkm website as a non-public (i.e. not for casual passers-by, but of course
>> free for all interested developers)?
>
>OK, we will schedule it on Friday 10.00, as you suggested. Workshop/BOF
>schedule will be released tomorrow.

the LADSPA patch proposal i have been hatching -- should you care to
discuss it -- has undergone one more revision. you can find it, along
with assorted sample implementation code and some 'propaganda', at

http://quitte.de/ladspa/

(latest revision is +GROUP, -RANDOMIZED.)

unfortunately i won't be able to join you at LAConf, which i hope
will be an enjoyable and productive experience for you all.

tim