[linux-audio-dev] jack_fst: a JACK client to run VST's

Michael Ost most at museresearch.com
Tue Apr 20 02:12:00 UTC 2004

Our Wine based VST hosting app is doing much better with very recent
Wine's: we are happy with the April 4th build. Most of the compatibility
issues are with GUIs.

Also if you're using threading, they recommend a not-too-recent 2.3.2
glibc to help with threading issues. We are using 2.3.2-4.80.8 and it
looks good so far. Apparently getting threading to work between wine and
glibc has been tricky.

For what it's worth... mo