[linux-audio-dev] Travel to lad-conf - Message for Julien

Fons Adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Thu Apr 22 19:37:09 UTC 2004

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 04:32:44PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:

> Hi Fons!
>   It would be very cool, if we could take a ride to Colone together. You
> wuoldn't need a ticket for that passage. I'd like to see the panel discussion
> though. But, well I think four PM would be ok.

Hello Julien,

I sent this to you by private e-mail some days ago, but got no reply.

I checked the trains. In order to get home at all, I need to catch the
last ICE to Brussels, which leaves Koeln at 19:13.

For Karlsruhe to Koeln, there is a train at 17:01, arriving in Koeln at
19:06. The ICE will not wait for this one, so this seems risky.

The other solution is to leave at 16:01, change at Mannheim, and arrive
in Koeln around 18:15.

I'd prefer to take the one at 16:01. Please let me know what you think.

--
Fons