[linux-audio-dev] FreeVSTi Compatibility List / VSTserver & FST

Christian Frisson theremin at free.fr
Sat Apr 24 12:38:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

Torben Hohn wrote:

> i have vstserver and fst coexisting nicely with wine-20040121 here.
> i even have some plugins running in

OK, i'll have a try. I thought VSTserver would only work with the custom-tuned
version.

> we peeked pretty much in vstserver. what other collaboration do you mean
> ?

Will both apps have really different goals on the future? Or will both merge
into a wine-contained feature? I suppose this concern is dealt on the other
threads like "initial release of libfst - in-process VST support" or "jack_fst:
a JACK client to run VST's": I'll have a check over there to avoid double-posting.

Was my piece of "study" about VSTserver-compliant plugins useless? Was it posted
on the right mailinglist, as opposed to LAD, Planet CCRMA...?

Thanks,
Christian