[linux-audio-dev] Re: FreeVSTi Compatibility List / VSTserver & FST

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Tue Apr 27 22:34:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:26:34 +0200
Christian Frisson <theremin at free.fr> wrote:

> Seemingly YELLING makes you deserve (sometimes) more attention... ;-)

I rarely respond to people who have this sort of attitude but....

> I know it's not the best behaviour at all, but it does really ooze your mind
> when you write 1-hour formerly recipient-free messages!

You expect a reply to your message within an HOUR ???????? Sometimes the
lag in the mail servers is longer than that.

You also forget that this is an international list. The person you were
corresponding might go to bed at just the time you send your email.
In that case, the very soonest you could reasonably expect an reply
would be 8 hours later.

For mailing lists, a response in anything less than 48 hours is a
prompt reply.

Erik