[linux-audio-dev] Request to audio related LiveCD packagers

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
Thu Apr 29 18:00:10 UTC 2004

Dear all,

Takashi from ALSA asked me to put him on Cc: in order to discuss the
whole issue in great depth - since he's overburden by e-mail (how I
can understand that!) he prefers to be able to follow the thing more
directly, hence the Cc:.

Let's keep discussing.  My personal goal is  to reach a wide consensus
amongst  the community (counting  the ALSA folks,  the LAD people, and
possibly the FSFE - as well, of course, the  AGNULA project people) on
this subject, and then decide for a route to follow.

What I don't want to do (and I can't do) is  simply deciding by myself
to   include possibly non-free     software (if you consider  firmware
software, which is another problem) inside AGNULA.

bye!

andrea

Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso at agnula.org