[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.2.0

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Mon Aug 16 01:28:18 UTC 2004

Once again, I'm cross posting this to the users list in case anybody
is interested in fooling around with the demo apps.

I'm pleased to announce the release of PHAT, the Phat Audio Toolkit,
version 0.2.0.  PHAT is a collection of GTK+ widgets that may prove
useful to audio applications.

New to this release is a shameless ripoff of Blender's "sliderbutton"
widgets.  I like 'em more than regular GtkSpinButtons.  Also, there
have been sundry improvements to the fansliders, and all widgets are
now mousewheelable and focusable, and they respond to sensitivity
changes (i.e. they're well behaved).

After installing, you'll have two demo apps at your disposal:

phatsliderbutton
phatfanslider

(A few) more details are available at www.gazuga.net/phat.php

Enjoy.

--
Pete

<http://www.gazuga.net>

"Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!" --Tom Venuto