[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.2.0

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Mon Aug 16 11:16:48 UTC 2004

At Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:47:53 +0200,
Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

> Hi Pete, make stumbles over
>
> phatsliderbutton.c: In function `phat_slider_button_init':
> phatsliderbutton.c:638: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `gtk_entry_set_alignment'
> make[2]: *** [libphat_la-phatsliderbutton.lo] Error 1
>
> Is that my box or is it phat?

Theoretically your box, specifically your GTK+ version.  That function
is defined in GTK+-2.0, but it might not have been introduced until
the recent 2.4 release, and you might be running the more popular 2.2.
This isn't noted in the developer docs, so I'm not sure.  I'll verify
this later today by seeing if I can compile on Fedora Core 1, which is
2.2 based.

--
Pete

<http://www.gazuga.net>

"Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!" --Tom Venuto