[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.2.0

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Tue Aug 17 20:54:26 UTC 2004

At Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:11:07 -0400,
Dave Robillard wrote:

> >  Sorry about the flicker, it doesn't happen when
> > dragging to the right or down;
>
> It doesn't flicker, but the rightmost edge is really jumpy and glitchy
> looking.  Maybe add a bit of a horizontal threshold for resizing so it
> doesn't look so glitchy?

This is probably a good idea in general; I bet it would reduce the
flickeriness of the fans in general.  It's Thorsten's baby, so I want
to wait until he chimes in before moving forward.  However, I think if
the threshold is adjustable, this is a good feature to include.

--Pete

<http://www.gazuga.net>

"Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic!" --Tom Venuto