[linux-audio-dev] Re: Behringer

Esben Stien executiv at online.no
Thu Dec 2 16:00:08 UTC 2004

Marek Peteraj <marpet at naex.sk> writes:

> perhaps if more and more ATI customers went for their older cards,
> they'd certainly be forced to rethink their policy.

That's what I did. I've been waiting for years to get a new 3d chip,
going to dri.sf.net many times a week (for years). I've had this g550
based card since I switched from a g400.

With the release of the rv280 chip, I could'nt take it any more, I
just needed to get it. It's the most powerful chip you can get with
free software.

I would never run proprietary software on my computer. Me and that
world waved goodbye.

My friend, richeros, did the same. We both bought the ATI 9250.

Your one vote count.

I've also sent this mail to ATI.

Esben Stien is b0ef at esben-stien.name
http://www.esben-stien.name