[linux-audio-dev] TAKE ACTION - RME customers and linux audio users please read

mimo mimo at restoel.net
Sun Dec 5 17:33:46 UTC 2004

Hi Marek,

sounds like a good idea. I dont mind that this list is public. I think
we should in all areas let the manufacturers see (and feel) that there
is a strong linux community out there. And that this community will
prefer manufacturers that provide it with development resources in one
or the other form. After recent (non-rme, non-audio related)
frustrations I think there are even good reasons to form some sort of
platform or organisation for this. Something like a lobbying group but I
am probably reinventing the wheel and that already exists.

mimo
rme96 user