SCOundrels (Re: [linux-audio-dev] Patents on some Linux OS code)

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Sat Dec 11 09:51:24 UTC 2004

On fre, 2004-12-10 at 00:40 +0100, Jens M Andreasen wrote:
> On tor, 2004-12-09 at 16:55 +0000, Pall Thayer wrote:
> > well, yes. there's that too...
> > But it's more fun to watch than Icelandic national television.
> >

> You mean like this:
>
> http://www.smekkleysa.net/steintryggur/video/steintryggur_med.wmv
>
> (Clip from the TV show Mósaík, Dec. 2003)

Uhmm, the link did not work as expected. One will have to copy/paste
into Totem (or some such) in order to see anything.

It's a short clip, but reveals an interresting aspect of playing open
snare two-handed, with the other hand used as a damper.

The whole song as mp3 can be found here:

   https://www.smekkleysa.net/audio/

mmm ... Most of the stuff there is beyond me, but I *will* include
Singapore Sling on my playlist next time I throw a party!

:)

--

   (
    )