[linux-audio-dev] Re: rosegarden, alsa_seq and usx2y rawusb

Stefan Turner stefan_turner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 17:53:30 UTC 2004

Rui,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to build Jack first
just to see if it'll work with the CCRMA Alsa I've
already got. So far I've done:

[root at localhost
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.99.35.3usx2y]# aclocal
[root at localhost
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.99.35.3usx2y]# autoheader
[root at localhost
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.99.35.3usx2y]# automake
configure.ac: required file `config/mkinstalldirs' not
found

I can't find anything about this file, not even in
configure.ac, and I really don't have a clue about
this kind of thing (sorry if it's something really
obvious). It certainly seems to stop the rest of the
build working though. Any ideas?

Thanks
Stefan Turner