[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] rtc based MTC generator

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sat Dec 18 04:26:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:58:15 -0500
Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 04:31 +0100, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> > Is there any  software other than ardour on which i can try it? I don't
> > have any hardware here that speaks MTC either..
>
> My roommate has an Akai MPC, I might be able to test it with that.
>
> Lee

Great. Btw: does anyone know exactly what framerate non drop 30 fps MTC
has? Should i really send with 29.97 fps?

This page (although more on video editing) seems to imply so:

http://www.editorsguild.com/newsletter/Updates96/tipdrop.html

i used this page as reference to the MTC messages:

http://www.borg.com/~jglatt/tech/mtc.htm

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!