[linux-audio-dev] Request/Offer: Debian package for Scala

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 21 02:38:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-20-12 at 20:34 -0500, John Check wrote:

> > > So, what are you calling your reimplementation of Scala then?
> >
> > .. I don't recall saying I was reimplementing Scala.
> >

> Correct, but you did say you wanted to see a 100% free platform, and you do
> have the skills, and I assumed that you would take the initiative. Remember
> "code talks and bullshit walks"? Well, it's getting really stinky in here.
[ Remainder of childish rant snipped ]

I'm busy working on a rather ambitious modular synth/effects-processor
at the moment, thank you very much.  You can find it's current
incarnation in CVS at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/om-synth.

I also wrote this: http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~drobilla/patchage/ (a
modular patch bay for jack)

And have an (unreleased) jack-transport master app in the works to
cooperate with the tempo-synced stuff in Om (my synth).

What exactly are YOU working on right now in the Linux Audio realm, hmm?
(Other than attacking everyone on LAD unprovoked, and making this list a
worse place to be in general)

You're right about one thing though - it sure IS getting stinky in here.
(Hint hint)

-DR-