[linux-audio-dev] Linux audio conference 2004 audio files

Frank NEUMANN frank.neumann at st.com
Tue Dec 21 10:33:40 UTC 2004

Hi list,
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:47:47 +0200
Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia at nic.funet.fi> wrote:

> Nobody replied when somebody asked the 2004 meeting audio files.
> The files are not anymore available at the original site.
> I placed them to
>   ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/audio/lad/
>   http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/audio/lad/
>
> If you pick up the small files. Then do this:
>   cat ladmeeting.a* > ladmeeting.tar.bz2
> or
>   cat ladmeeting.a* | bzip2 -dc | tar xf -

Thank you for providing this; I have tried to get in contact with Benno
Senoner about this (he maintains the site where the files are kept now), but
he has not answered yet. Jörn Nettingsmeier tried the same (as far as I know),
obviously without success so far.
We hope to have an complete mirror of the OGGs on a webserver of the ZKM
soon, too (which should be permanent then).

Greetings,
Frank