[linux-audio-dev] 2.6.10-rc2-mm3 Hang

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Wed Dec 29 09:22:05 UTC 2004

It would seem that perhaps my hangup problems in 2.6 aren't
necessarily related to my US428. I got the 2.6.10-rc2 sources,
and applied the mm3, rt2(Realtime LSM), Ingo's realtime-preempt,
and usx2y 0.8.7.1 patches. The kernel patched and compiled fine,
but it hangs after several minutes of normal web usage. I could
still ssh into it(after a while that stopped working, too), and
top showed several IRQ # processes running, which is abnormal.
I'm not sure what else to look for, or what this means, exactly.
Any ideas? should I be posting this to a different list? Thanks a
lot,

spencer