[linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Wed Feb 4 00:26:33 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 13:14, Stefan Nitschke wrote:
> >I like this idea (particularly because accidentally downloading
> >proprietary garbage won't happen, *ahemRTSynth/digeridooahem*).
> >
> No problem, I canceled any support for Linux from now until ever.
>
> bye,
> Stefan

Because I personally don't want to use proprietary software, you're
"punishing" Linux users who don't have such a care?

That's very immature of you.  Obviously I don't care (frankly I consider
it less pollution of my favourite operating system, and thus a Good
Thing) so I don't see what you're trying to accomplish.

-Dave