[linux-audio-dev] Re: Modular Jack patch bay

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 7 00:19:27 UTC 2004

My preference :
The line doesn't need to be thick. Clicking it selects it (and shows it by
changing the color, maybe making it thicker as well ), pressing delete
removes it.

Handles of some sort to create segmented patch cords would be nice. As would
the ability to rotate a client box over 90 degrees, so you have the
connection at the top and bottom.
Another feature could be symbolic link objects. Sometimes you have a signal
detour to some part of an app that is  somewhere else on the graph and
allready heavilly connected to all kinds of other stuff. A symbolic-link to
foo:input12 foo:output12 could be nice then.

Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml