[linux-audio-dev] DRI + Jack conflict?

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Feb 10 10:10:30 UTC 2004

Paul Davis wrote:
>>I guess I'll have to wait for the day when I can afford two
>>multi-channel audio interfaces, two multi-channel MIDI interfaces, and a
>>dedicated machine to handle the visualisation aspect of things.
>

> or ... you could just get a Matrox video interface, since they seem to
> be just about the only company that understands the way that video h/w
> interacts with audio and realtime issues. or maybe i should say the
> only company that actually cares about it. they even had a booth a
> NAMM ...

i'm using a g550 w/ dual-head at work, and i must say this is god's
own video card for audio. if only i could afford a second screen at
home :(

--
The handles of a craftsman's tools bespeak an absolute simplicity,
the plainest forms affording the greatest range of possibilities for

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)