acer aspire 1500 & hdsp WAS: Re: [linux-audio-dev] hdsp+latency questions

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 23:42:26 UTC 2004

hi all,

has anyone tried to run a hdsp on an acer aspire 1500? since there is
the possibility that i'll never be able to run the hdsp on my acer
aspire 1400, i consider buying a new machine ... but i'll only do so, if
i've seen a hdsp working on the machine, i'm interested in...

the acer aspire 1500 series seems to be interesting, since it's equipped
with an amd 64-bit processor that shouldn't have any problems with
denormals(!!!) ...
but has anyone experiences with a hdsp on this machine? it would really
suck, if i buy such a machine and realize, that the hdsp won't work on
this machine, either...

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,