[linux-audio-dev] a bit of a report on sounds expo 2004

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 15 19:08:21 UTC 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 02:13:06PM +0000, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Just a note to say I've written up a short piece about the GNU/Linux
> Audio Centre at Sounds Expo last week in London, and stuck it on
> http://www.linuxmusician.com/ .  There are a few photos too.

Nice writeup, pretty much echos my feelings of the event. It was very
encoraging to see the number of people who were eagar to try linux audio,
even in its current state.

There is also a writeup on the sonic state website:
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=1373
with only one factual error I could spot :)

- Steve