Ooura vs FFTW3, Re: [linux-audio-dev] DRC 2.4.0

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at pp.inet.fi
Sat Feb 28 22:03:52 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 17:47, Tim Goetze wrote:

> i assume 'halfcomplex' is what is called 'real' in Jussi's benchmark
> output. one thing that makes me wonder is that my copy of Ooura's
> routines seems to work with double precision only.

libDSP contains (among other things) C++ class implementation of
float&double version of Ooura radix-4, radix-8 and split-radix
transforms.

Using Ooura (built-in), FFTW (external) and Intel IPP (external) FFTs
with libDSP is just matter of configuration #define.

--
Jussi Laako <jussi.laako at pp.inet.fi>