[linux-audio-dev] Project: modular synth editor

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Jan 13 16:43:38 UTC 2004

FWIW spiralsynth modular's main app is _just_ a GUI (with a plugin loader), it
knows nothing about sound or anything else. The canvas and module widgets are
normal fltk widgets. We've used it for video processing too.

I don't know if I'd recommend it for anything else though...

I've been considering writing a modular gui in tk - PD style (but hopefully a
bit prettier ;P ) I've come to really like using scripting languages (python)
to create GUIs.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:09:55 +0200, Juhana Sadeharju wrote