[linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

holborn holborn at telefonica.net
Thu Jan 15 13:11:22 UTC 2004

Hi!

My two cents:

For me, any kind or consortium, coorporation or what ever you want who promote
the use of audio with linux was a good idea, i hope this can help to their
members (projects) to be really competitive. That will be good for all.

But ....  i have an ethical question with the use of this domain name, hope in
the future will be useful for all the linux users, with that name probaly
many people go to this domain serching audio solutions, and hope they will
find and don't lost their time. And that is a big effort for any kind of
project.

I think this kind o domain name need to be a project supported by the members,
not a members supported by the project.

Josep