[linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Marek Peteraj marpet at naex.sk
Fri Jan 16 08:53:16 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 12:50, Daniel James wrote:
> > i'd like to make a few things clear, first of all, how come there's
> > a mailing list called p-consortium which isn't mentioned on the
> > site?
>
> consortium-p was set up as a temporary list. I think the p stands for
> Preparation. If it's not mentioned on the site it's because I haven't
> got around to setting up proper lists yet.
>
> In the next few days I hope to set up a mailing list for consortium
> members and another for the management board, as it comes together.

What's the point in creating a dozen of other mailing lists if we can
have one?

Why is consortium-p a *private* mailing list?

I propose to make the list public and rename it to 'linux audio
advocacy', 'laad'.

> > How can i subscribe?

> I warn you though - if you're looking for cabalistic material you'll
> be disappointed. We're currently discussing T-shirt printing.

Why are you in such hurry with t-shirt printing? What should be on those
t-shirts? Do we have a logo?

> > Can i read all discussions that happened
> > there - is a mail archive available somewhere?
>
> Yes, there is the usual Mailman archive.

Private. :(

I think there's nothing to hide.

Marek