[linux-audio-dev] Ron Parker and Mirror Image in Sound on Sound

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Tue Jan 20 10:11:49 UTC 2004

> > The article is also on the SoS website, but it is only available
> > to subscribers for the first six months.
> >
> > http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb04/articles/mirrorimage.htm
>
> i would very much like to have a copy of this article for the LAD
> page. i'm rewriting it, and i want to add a "press coverage"
> session, to which this article would be a most welcome addition.
> is there anyone at sos i can petition for the permission to reprint
> the article on the LAD page?

I'm not sure how keen they would be on this, as it is featured as the
top 'eSub' (online-only subscription) item on the homepage at the
moment:

http://www.soundonsound.com/

There's no harm in asking, of course. I'll send you the contact
details offlist.

My standard arrangement is that I sell 'first serial rights' in an
article, which means I retain the copyright. I don't want to offend
the SoS editors by appearing to undermine their subscription-based
business model though.

Cheers

Daniel