[linux-audio-dev] Re: Lionstracs.

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Jan 20 22:21:37 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 16:04, Doug Wellington wrote:
> old thing...?  Heck, no technology is immune to the "obsolesence due
> to latest and greatest" syndrome.  Look at my Waldorf Microwave XT...
> Sigh...

	Survey says---bzzzzzzzzzt.  It's immune right up until something in the
hardware breaks and there are no replacements.  This I know from
experience (spec'ing out systems for a fleet of ships).  Or someone
decides that they're not supporting the latest hardware with their old
software leading to my favorite question - "So, how's that USB mouse
working out for you under NT?".

Jan