[linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Thu Jan 22 10:25:32 UTC 2004

> Sending someone a private email and having a private
> mailing list (to represent "the community" no less) is not even
> remotely the same thing.

Actually, I never thought that we were representing the community,
just the sub-set of the community that wanted to participate in this
particular project.

As much as I've been trying to respond to questions rather than start
new threads, I agree this discussion is highly OT for the LAD list.
If anyone would like to continue this discussion, I suggest they
subscribe to this list: