[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA presets was: [ANN] new LADSPA plugins

Tom Szilagyi st444 at hszk.bme.hu
Sun Jan 25 19:40:54 UTC 2004

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Mike Rawes wrote:

> A host could read in each of the Point values, and present them in a
> drop-down list for example.

Done it. Hope i didn't overlook anything. I'm not sure if Ardour uses RDF
info for anything other than displaying the category column in the plugin
selector dialog, but let's hope there will be at least 1 host for which
this will solve the presets displaying problem :)

Updated to tap-0.1-1, with the docs patched of course. If someone has the
nerve to check my RDF file, i would be very thankful! I don't feel like an
RDF wizard yet, and won't want to cause more confusion with it (in case
it's plain wrong) than without it at all...

If someone has any more suggestions about how to achieve better host
independency, please tell :)

Tom