[linux-audio-dev] creamcheese

James W. Morris sirrom75 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:26:17 UTC 2004

creamcheese...

little bit twee, perhaps, but, nice and pleasant, definately category C for
chilled,  reminded me of aphex twins rarer chilled moments.  I liked it.
But the ending , suffered a little from what I've come up against when I've
done tracks, and thats not quite knowing how to end it?  leaving it slightly
unresolved sounding.  But that's after just one listen, so don't take what I
say too seriously ;)

jwm ~(sirromseventyfive)~