[linux-audio-dev] errors building midishare

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Sat Jul 3 12:18:37 UTC 2004

Ciccolella Lazzaro Nicolò wrote:
> for being able to try the linux port of mythical ircams "open music" I
> trying to compile from source (CVS) the grams "midishare"
> unfortunately, with some build errors.
>
> My box:
> slackware 9.1/current, kernel 2.6.6, gcc 3.3.3

Any news on this yet? I'm looking forward to switch to SuSE 9.1 (also
kernel 2.6.6, I believe) in a few weeks, so if anyone got MidiShare to
work on a 2.6.x kernel already, please let us know!

Lazzaro: Maybe it would be a good idea to post your message to
midishare-dev list (midishare-dev AT grame.fr) as well, so that the
Grame ppl know that I'm not the only one who needs MidiShare on 2.6. :)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag