[linux-audio-dev] Project ideas?

michael tewner tewner at jct.ac.il
Tue Jun 8 12:41:52 UTC 2004

I posted here a bit ago about implementing gibson's MaGiC protocol on
linux as a final university project.

Anyway, I was looking for other possibilities. The project can be fun and
all, but has to have some acedemic value (being able to "publish" is a big
plus). Perhaps working on that Juno9 VST?

I don't have *too* much programming experience, but I learn fast. Any
ideas for a interesting program is greatly appreciated.

...Perhaps, it'll make a good list to post online for people that wanna
help out linux audio support but don't know what's needed/wanted.

Thanks y'all

  -mike