[linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 16:36:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 08:03:39 -0700, eviltwin69 at cableone.net wrote:
> Hey, I wouldn't mind working on the graphics, I just don't know where to start or
> who else is working on it.

Ah, well, thats back to problem A, the technical problem. ;)

I lent the DSSI specification (http://dssi.sourceforge.net/) towards
something that would be applicable to LADSPA too if its successful, but
noones implemnted it in a real LADSPA host yet, so it not useful for
LADSPA.

There have been a few attempts at LADSPA GUI specs in the past, but
they've all been missing that elusive something, and support.

- Steve