[linux-audio-dev] compiling fluxus

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Jun 8 19:52:15 UTC 2004

Greetings:

  I fixed the include references in libfluxusphysics/src/Physics.* but
am now failing here:

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -O3 -ffast-math -DNO_DEBUG -Wno-unused  -fPIC  -Isrc
-Ilibfluxphysics/src -Ilibfluxus/src -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -o src/AudioCollector.o src/AudioCollector.cpp
In file included from src/AudioCollector.cpp:22:
src/PortAudioClient.h:47: type specifier omitted for parameter `PaTimestamp'
src/PortAudioClient.h:47: parse error before `,' token
src/PortAudioClient.h:52: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
`PortAudioStream' with
   no type
src/PortAudioClient.h:52: parse error before `*' token
make: *** [src/AudioCollector.o] Error 1

  That might be happening because I have PA 19 on my machine, not 18, to
accomodate the build of Csound5. Any workaround without reinstalling the
lesser version of PA ?

Best,

dp