[linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Wed Jun 9 08:10:22 UTC 2004

On tis, 2004-06-08 at 20:54, eviltwin69 at cableone.net wrote:

>     Colors must always be configurable.  The percentage of color blind people is
> much higher than most people think.

I think the percentage of colorblind males are about 10%

If you use the green/red metaphore (as in walk/stop) they will be in
some trouble. If you use the red/blue metaphore instead (as in hot/cold)
it will work just fine. If green is important, you can use a scale from
turquise thru violet to magenta. Add some variation in light intensity
and it will even make sense on B/W screen.

> >   - accepting culturally defined standards, such as that
> >     a signal flows from left to right and from top to bottom.
>
>     Except in China ;-)

Last time I checked, rivers flew from the top of the mountains, thru the
valleys below, and out in the ocean. Even in China :)

/jens