[linux-audio-dev] Sliders 2

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Jun 12 21:00:06 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 07:34:10PM +0200, Jens M Andreasen wrote:

> I was thinking along the lines of:
>
>  pct = 25%
>
>  paint(grey_pattern,100 - pct)
>  paint(orangejuice_pattern,pct)
>  paintdivisor(black,pct)
>  paintframe() // including shadows
>
>  do_the_fan(mouse_position,component_home,screen)

After spending some time staring at the above,
I wonder if it is supposed to tell me anything
besides use of independent patterns for background
and bar/juice, and that the value for the example
is 25 of 100?

But I will not complain if you further develop
the code ... :)

> Painting the divisor and the frame seperately should give you a clear
> look, no?

Huh? Where's the connection to using patterns here?

But anyway, for a less slippery look the best might
be to get rid of the pseudo glass. Might try that
out later on.

---
Thorsten Wilms