[linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Yatm 0.1.0

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sun Jun 13 18:56:35 UTC 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:23:38 +0200
Mario Lang <mlang at delysid.org> wrote:

> Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas at gmx.net> writes:
>
> > One more question though: There's afaik a similar progrm available for
> > windows, but it supposedly has one other killer feature. It does a
> > Fourier transform to help figuring out pitches and chords. Do you
> > plan something like that?
> No, I do not plan to implement any chord detection / PCM to MIDI functionality.

Hmm.. Would you mind a collaboration to add it? I just tried your program. it has not gui :) yes, displaying Fourier transforms would be tough with no gui..

I also experienced that it run for about 10 secs, then heavy stuttrs set in, when using time < 1.0. Even with 0.8..

Florian Schmidt

--
Palimm Palimm!