[linux-audio-dev] Re: Graph reordering

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Sat Jun 19 10:48:45 UTC 2004

>From: Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>

>>Would anyone please explane details of these techniques?
>
>No. Google for "herlihy lock free". Dozens of references. Papers range
>from about 12 years ago to this year.

I did mean the details on the graph modification. Up so far I have
not understood what is the problem in modifying the graphs in the engine.
It sounded like you solved the problem using lock-free par prog
techniques. By reading the solution I could catch up the problem. ;-)

Want explane what kind of modifications you mean? Why they take
so much time?

Juhana