[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] TAP-plugins 0.6.0 +more

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Jun 23 19:01:21 UTC 2004

Tom,

	I just tried out the vocal doubler.  Wow!  That is exactly what I was
looking for.  All of a sudden it sounds like I actually have a half
decent voice.  Now I'm going to have to read the documentation so I can
figure out what all of the settings are for ;-)  Oh, BTW, it sounds
great on harmonica too.  Many thanks.

Jan