[linux-audio-dev] swh plugins and fixing undenormalize

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Jun 24 09:03:34 UTC 2004

> Since the problem is denormalised numbers, has anybody thought of
> adding a small DC offset (1e-15) or alternating the
> addition/subraction of a small value?
of course it is possible to add a small dc offset ... but what if we are
working in a feedback loop? or even worse with a high pass filter?
if you alter addition/substraction and send it throuth a low pass filer?
the denormal problem is not a trivial one, but afaik a macro like this
is the only one working for sure...

cheers .... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783