[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] First public release of Lindrum v 0.5.1

Peter Eschler peschler at t-online.de
Mon Mar 1 01:30:55 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 March 2004 01:49, CK wrote:
> I read:
> > > Other than the unfortunate choice of toolkit, I'm quite excited about
> > > this project.
> >
> > Aah, the toolkit! I know the discussion according Qt and other toolkits
> > and i don't want to start another debate here ;) But I have to admit: I'm
> > a C++ programmer and i like - no - i love Qt. I know there are people who
> > doesn't
>
> granted but did it have to be 3.3 ? there is no such thing in debian and
> the build failed miserably for me ... (I tried compiling against 3.2, but
> that didn't work either)

No it does not have to be 3.3. A realized this flaw when packaging the relase
and i had no environment using qt<3.3 availbale. I will try to build an .ui
file on a 3.1 system and get it to work.

PE

--
 "Without music, life would      _O_/ \_O_/ +----------------------+
  be a mistake - I would        / ))    []  | Peter Eschler        |