[linux-audio-dev] AMS polyphony

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Tue Mar 2 16:00:25 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Dave Robillard wrote:

> I'll try to create the situation I had again.. it was something to do
> with envelopes all before a mixer which went into PCM out IIRC.  I think
> the envelope was false triggering..

Please make sure that you create the LADSPA modules in the proper mode.
Oscillators/VC filters have to be created in Polyphonic mode,
effects/reverb can be monophonic. If you create by accident, say, a VCF in
mono mode, all voice busses will be downmixed at this module and the
polyphony is broken. All patches in the "instruments" folder should have
the LADSPA plugins correct. Maybe some patches in the "demo"-folder don't.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE Linux AG