[linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins news

Tom Szilagyi st444 at hszk.bme.hu
Wed Mar 3 16:19:37 UTC 2004

Tom Szilagyi wrote:

> * Added TAP Equalizer/BW, which is identical to TAP Equalizer but
>   provides separate controls to set the bandwidth of each EQ band
>   filter.
>
> * Fixed yet another crashing bug in TAP Reverberator (which appears
>   to be introduced upon fixing the previous crashing bug).
>   Hopefully no more crashing in my favorite plugin :)

Continued (sorry for this silly posting):

* TAP Deesser's Monitor control didn't work, apparently because my
   awesome out-of-range protection applied to that input didn't let
   anything but zero get through due to a typo in the source.

The project website is still at http://tap-plugins.sf.net

Enjoy!

Tom