[linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference - programme plannings

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Thu Mar 4 10:40:04 UTC 2004

Hello,

some information for those of you, who are already about to book their flights:

Frank and I are currently working out the schedule for the 2nd LAD
conference (29.4.-2.5.2004, ZKM, Karlsruhe, Germany). We will have more
than 30 talks plus 4 concerts and several workshops in 4 days, which will
make the programme quite dense. Therefore we really have to spread the
programme over the full 4 days.
The conference will start on 29.4.2004 at 11:00 with the keynote by
Dave Phillips. It will end on 2.5.2004 with a panel discussion on the
future of Linux Audio, scheduled between 16:00 and 18:00.
The complete programme will be published on www.zkm.de/lad next week.

We already know of some speakers who plan to travel to Karlsruhe one day
before the conference starts. Since the conference programme is so dense
that it will give little room for e.g. a city tour, Frank and I are
considering to offer this already for Wednesday, 28.4.2004.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE Linux AG