[linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins reverb presets

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Thu Mar 4 14:57:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Uwe Koloska wrote:

> isn't the right thing to do to use the RDF metatadata?

The combination of the very simple LADSPA api with something as
complicated as RDF seems a bit odd to me. I would wish if there was a
simpler solution.

Anyway, I have hacked it into ams: There is a floatintmidislider.tar.bz2
in the Download section (directly on the webpage). This will add an
additional combobox for integer LADSPA parameters that contain 0: or :0
ans 1: or :1 plus a '\n' in their parameter name. Of course, an official
HINT_... and convention for this would be better.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE Linux AG