[linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins reverb presets

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 4 18:38:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 09:57, Matthias Nagorni wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Uwe Koloska wrote:
>
> > isn't the right thing to do to use the RDF metatadata?
>
> The combination of the very simple LADSPA api with something as
> complicated as RDF seems a bit odd to me. I would wish if there was a
> simpler solution.

The categorisation is well worth it though (and would be a really nice
thing to have in AMS actually)

Any objections to RDF support in AMS for the LADSPA selector?  The
search is a really nice feature, but sometimes I just want to see all my
chorus plugins, or whatever, and searching is just too inconvenient.

On the other hand, the list organized by library is a handy feature too
(that lrdf-using hosts I've seen seem to lack), especially when you get
a new plugin set and want to try things out.

Maybe a tabbed dialog with both views?  Or a mode toggle of some kind?

-Dave